Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm not just a bum...

Ok, so I've actually been working on a lot of things lately...but none of them are finished...and I keep getting side-tracked! But they are good side-tracks...so I guess I can't complain. Just know (to the invisible people who follow this blog...its really weird not knowing who reads this btw, haha) that I am not just being a bum! In the meantime...enjoy this hi-fricken-LARIOUS commercial. I couldn't stop laughing...seriously..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ0M9CBEkw0
.
..
...
....
.....
.......watch it now!! I seeee you (creeeeepy stare..heh heh heh (oh man, why am i so weird?))

2 comments:

  1. Hey now, I resent that. I may be crazy, but I'm not invisible :P. Just call me Mr. Cellophane why don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh ok. its just weird thinking people read this...i like to pretend they dont, haha

    ReplyDelete